hamelin-born asked: (Not even trying to be remotely serious). How have Yoko's stories of Discworld influenced the Uchiha 1.5?
- More than one Uchiha has ruined the solemn nature of giving their oath to serve by beginning with “I comma square bracket insert graduate’s name here square bracket…”
- The simple fact that ‘witch’ is a serious career aspiration for at least half a dozen non-male gendered Uchiha of every generation. They’re working on making borrowing work with chakra, and they’ve had excellent progress so far.
- Generation three had an Uchiha successfully campaign for a scorpion pit to be added to T&I’s base.
- The mere existence of the bonsai topiary maze, a little bigger than two hands cupped together, which is a proud family heirloom by generation five.
- 1.5 has a game called ‘Carrot, Vimes, or Vetinari’ they use to classify other shinobi. Naruto’s a Carrot, obviously.
- Police Uchiha wear sandals with the soles specially shaved down till they can feel the difference in stone textures beneath their feet.
- Generation two was very, very proud of the young police officer who arrested a kage. They were called Vimes for the rest of their career.
- Mostly-joking refusal to believe in the existence of bijuu, based on their being no logical explanation for them. (And no, they don’t consider ‘look at the damage the kyuubi did’ as, quote, ‘much of an argument’.)